Team Events for 2017
The club intends to compete in several team events in 2017 and these are detailed below. If you are at all interested, please be sure to flag this up to the Club Secretary (Emma Robinson) and Club Captain (John Young) well in advance.
Harrogate District Summer League Races – SIGN UP HERE
- HDSRL Race #1 – Wetherby (10th May – TBC)
- HDSRL Race #2 – Harrogate (23rd May – TBC)
- HDSRL Race #3 – Dragons (8th June – TBC)
- HDSRL Race #4 – Knaresborough (20th June – TBC)
- HDSRL Race #5 – Otley Norman Smith Handicap (4th July – TBC)
- Apr: Six and Twelve Stage Relay, 6 ladies/12 men teams. A teams only
- Sept: Four and Six Stage Relays, 4 ladies/6 men teams. A & B teams
- 21st May: Calderdale Relays, 6 legs ran in pairs, 12 per team. Experience preferable.
- June: Badger Stone Relays: 3 legs, three teams minimum
- 15th Oct: FRA British Relays, 6 per team. Experience necessary, Open, Vets and Mixed teams. After the success of the 2016 British Fell relays in Scotland, 2017 will see the relays return to North Wales, hosted once again by Eryri Harriers.
- 26th Nov: Lee Mill Relays. 4 legs, 2 – 3 teams, experience necessary.
- July: Danefield Relays, 3 per team.Open to all
- July: Golden Acre Relays, 3 per team. Open to all.
- July: Washburn Valley Relays, 3 per team. Open to all.
- Sept: Leeds Country Way Relays, comprises of 6 pairs of runners in each team. Open to all.
- Oct: Northern Championships**
- Nov: National Championships**
- 10th June: Knaresborough Bed Race.
As a general rule, the club will either pay the entry fee or subsidise any team entry as long as it is done under the auspices of Harrogate Harriers.